PSPK-102 Flight Simulator with a Moving Cockpit (six-axis)
In Service since 1982:
The flight simulator PSPK-102 is designed to simulate the main flight regimes of low-maneuverable aircraft, including hypersonic ones (take-off and landing, cruise regimes, orbital flight, etc) and also to simulate the motion of a car controlled by a driver for the purpose of investigating the dynamics, stability and controllability of aircrafts and car.
two seats with interior and instrumental panels of the Aerospace Plane “Buran” and with the possibility to install other indicators.
central control column, side stick with electrohydraulic systems for loads application.
interior, instrumental panels, control levers and pedals like the car “Moskvich” m-2141.
One channel with an optical collimator and with a digital synthesis of a color image of the Earth surface and runway.
Cockpit Motion System:
- 6-degree of freedom, support type with the maximum displacements:
- vertically from - 1.2 to + 1.2 m, longitudinally and laterally from - 1.5 to + 1.5 m;
- roll from - 30 to +30 degrees ; pitch from - 40 to + 40 degrees; heading from -60 to + 60 degrees<
- upper level computer;
- two lower level computers;
- interface device (64 channels of Digital-Analogue Transducer, 64 channels of Analogue-Digital Transducer)
The facility has been used to investigate handling qualities of the Aerospace Plane “Buran”, experimental aerospace vehicles and general-purpose aircraft. The simulator has been prepared for testing stability, controllability and smoothness of automobiles produced by the “AZLK”