Call for Sky.Tech 8th National Aerospace Project Competition Opened
2 May 2023
Call for Sky.Tech 8th National Aerospace Project Competition has started. The Competition is organized by TsAGI (a part of NRC “Zhukovsky Institute”), and is aided by Russia’s Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the NRC “Zhukovsky Institute”, Mil&Kamov, Skolkovo Foundation, Irkut Corporation, Roscosmos, CIAM, UAC, the Inconsult-K, PFRC UB RAS, Kronstadt Company, the Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises (a ROSNANO group), MISIS, the Fund for Infrastructure and Educational Programs, Aeromax Company, and the Central Research Institute for Machine Building.
The Competition aims at searching for, supporting and promoting innovative industrial projects based on successful research and developments. The Competition is relevant for potentially marketable projects by university author teams, research organizations and industrial enterprises.
Competition procedure and conditions of participation can be seen at http://innovation-contest.tsagi.ru.
· concept design of aircraft and spacecraft;
· aircraft control and flight safety systems;
· aircraft engine production;
· strength and smart structures;
· production technologies of aircraft units.
· calls are accepted from April 17 till June 1, 2023;
· expert assessment of the calls and selection of finalists: from June 2 to July 10, 2023;
· the final part will be held from July 25 to 30, 2023, within Business Program of the 16th International Aviation and Space Salon, with an online stream and a presentation of the finalists’ innovative projects.
We invite research teams to take part in the Competition!